Can you modify organisational ‘DNA’ to become more innovative?
How do you manage Innovation Teams to make them more effective?
In conjunction with SPACE Consulting*, OE Cam has completed pan-european research to explore the critical human factors in the innovation process and understand the implications for leaders, teams and culture. The research report, “Human DNA in Innovation” will be launched at 11am GMT on Thursday 24th November at the first of three webinars and includes expert analysis and practical case studies.
To register for the webinar on 24th November 2016, please click below:Register for Webinar
What you will learn:
Our first webinar will focus on how you build three core capabilities of teams:
- Balancing individuals and teams – how do you identify the right profiles, recruit the best talent, ensure diversity and allow the right amount of freedom to encourage innovation?
- Stimulating team environments – how do you create the necessary supportive conditions for innovation teams to thrive?
- Promoting Innovation Architects – this newly emerging role helps remove the internal barriers to innovation. Who are they and how do you manage them?
All webinar attendees will receive a complimentary copy of the full report.
Innovation webinar series:
- Thursday 24 November 2016 “Teams – at the heart of innovation”
- Thursday 8 December 2016 “Leadership – innovation maker or breaker?”
- Tuesday 13 December 2016 “Innovation: Culture & Transformation”
* SPACE Consulting Europe is a strategic alliance of leading European management consulting firms. We help organisations work more effectively to deliver their strategy by improving their behavioural, cultural, structural and economic dimensions. SPACE operates in seven offices across Europe, with more than 200 consultants, for both public and private organisations.