Please join us at 11am on Wednesday 28th February for the first of our webinars on successful digital transformation.
Through a series of events and articles we are sharing insights from our recent European research* – “The Digital Wave, Surfing through digital chaos for successful transformation”. Our research identified four key areas impacting successful digital transformation:
1. Leadership Redefined – are your leaders ‘all at sea’ with digital?
2. Brave New Mindset – is your mindset ‘fit’ for digitalisation?
3. Evolving People Management – do you have the talent you need to ensure success in digitalisation?
4. Decision Making – how do you navigate the data?
Our first webinar will focus on the type of leadership required to successfully navigate the leadership dilemmas within a digital environment and help you to get your leaders digitally ‘fit’. Through practical case studies we will discuss the impact that increased pace of change and data transparency has on decision-making processes and explore how you can best structure organisations to thrive in this challenging digital environment.
Download your copy of the full research report here.
* “The Digital Wave: Surfing through digital chaos for successful transformation“. European research report from OE Cam and SPACE Consulting (2017). SPACE Consulting Europe is a strategic alliance of leading European management consulting firms. We help organisations work more effectively to deliver their strategy by improving their behavioural, cultural, structural and economic dimensions. SPACE operates in nine offices across Europe, with more than 250 consultants, for both public and private organisations.