- Are you an enthusiastic, curious, and proactive business psychologist who enjoys finding and pursuing client opportunities?
- Do you have a Masters in Occupational Psychology coupled with a commercial outlook and/or experience?
- Do you want to work in a fast-paced boutique consultancy with liked-minded experts in this field?
- Are you people-centric, sociable, confident and good at making projects come alive?
- Are you someone who is analytical and good at problem solving?
- Do you want to learn and develop your business psychology skills with a view to Chartership?
Some of the tasks and responsibilities you may experience in this role can include but not limited to:
- Designing and delivering workshops and focus groups
- Supporting Senior Consultants with a range of projects
- Collecting and analysing psychometric data and producing relevant reports
- Being involved in current research as part of the European Consultant Network which can often include travel
- Designing and implementing 360 feedback questionnaires
- Organising and delivering feedback sessions
- Writing relevant articles and blogs for publication
- Representing OE Cam at National/regional events
Organisation Effectiveness Cambridge (OE Cam LLP) creates more connected organisations.
We are a specialist firm of business psychologists and consultants who maximise the effectiveness of individuals, teams and organisations. For us, organisation effectiveness is about building the capability of a business to deliver its strategy. We improve the performance of an organisation through developing its people; supported by the right structures, processes and culture to enable the right talent to flourish.
We have opportunities for Business Psychologist Consultants to be a key part of our design, development and delivery team. We offer the opportunity to learn quickly through working on projects with our wide range of clients. We provide excellent professional development along with regular feedback and support to enhance your capabilities.
The role will be initially for 12 months and may provide the potential for a suitably qualified candidate, to develop into a Consultant role. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
So, if you are passionate about the world of work, organisations, teams and people and want to make a difference through business psychology, then we want to hear from you!
TO APPLY: please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the form below.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 8th June 2018