In our Organisation Design practice we focus on three themes: aligning structures and management processes to the business strategy; ensuring accountability with clarity as to how decisions get made and building in agility to enable managers to adapt to future changes.
- Organisational Analysis & Review – we examine the degree of alignment between your strategy and structures, processes, performance management and people capability. The outcome is a clear assessment of what interventions are needed to deliver improvements in business performance.
- Organisation Design – we build structures from the organisation’s core management processes and create a ‘Unit Charter’ for each function that defines their purpose, accountabilities and key interfaces to ensure coherence and integrity between functions.
- Implementing Revised Organisations – we map and execute the transition path to deliver the new organisation, working with multiple stakeholders and emerging situations. We cascade the new organisation down the line with each level signed off by the respective leaders. We use Enrolment Centres to build a common understanding of how the business will operate and to engage people in new ways of working.
- Performance Management – we link up objective setting, measurement, appraisal and review with talent management and capability planning to create an integrated performance management framework.
- Reward – we develop and deliver bespoke reward solutions to maximise the discretionary effort of your employees.
For more information on our Organisation Design services, please contact Gary Ashton on +44 (0)1223 269009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org