OE CAM LLP
How we use your information
Who we are
We are OE Cam LLP, a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered LLP number OC359835 whose registered office is at 3 Wellington Court, Cambridge, England, CB1 1HZ. Any reference to “us” or “we” throughout this statement refers to OE Cam LLP.
We collect, use and are responsible for certain personal information about you which is processed in accordance with this statement. When collecting and using personal data, our policy is to be transparent about why and how we process personal data. Please contact us using the details below if you have any questions on these terms or the service that we provide.
What information we hold about you
Where you participate in our interviews, coaching sessions, assessments and development activities (collectively ‘Services’), most of the information we hold about you will have been provided by you. In some cases we may also hold data about you which has been provided by your employer, prospective employer or referee in order to assist us in providing our services which may include the following:
- direct work performance reports such as 360 feedback processes;
- detailed reports on your job title, responsibilities and role within your employer’s organisation; and
- career details (of a general nature) and achievements.
Where you take part in any of our Services we may produce documents which contain your personal information which may include:
- our notes;
- our reports and assessments; and
- project workbooks.
We may also hold personal information about you including the following:
- email address;
- name and contact details;
- details of your organisation;
- technical and analytical information obtained through cookies on our website; and
- other information you provide to us.
We collect this information directly from you whenever you provide it to us or when you enquire about or order any of our services.
We may also process certain sensitive information about you including information relating to your racial / ethnic origin or data concerning health. We will only do so where it is necessary in order for us to comply with our legal obligations including under relevant employment law or where you have given your explicit consent for us to do so under one or more specified purposes.
How we use your information
We use your information for the following purposes:
- for the administration and provision of our Services to our client;
- to personalise your experience on our website;
- responding to any enquiries which you make to us relating to any of our services;
- to process and administer any payments that you make to us;
- to monitor site usage; and to develop and administer our website, services and publications.
Who we may share your information with
We may disclose your personal information to:
- our agents and service providers;
- our infrastructure providers;
- a third party who acquires our business; and
- law enforcement and regulatory agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity or as otherwise required by law.
We may also share your data with those who have engaged our Services which could be your employer or prospective employer. We will be pleased to discuss with you in more detail what information is being shared.
Keeping your information secure
We will use appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
- we store your personal data on secure servers
- access to your personal data is limited to approved staff
- we hold a Cyber Essentials Security Certificate
All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our database to only be accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and they are required to keep the information confidential.
While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
Reasons we collect and use your personal information
We may use your information in the following ways:
- where it is necessary to perform a contract with you;
- where it is required by law;
- where you have provided consent, provided that you can withdraw this consent at any time; or
- where it is necessary for our legitimate interests as a business including:
- responding to enquiries
- providing services to our clients
- improving and developing our services
- the administration of our business
- monitoring and maintaining standards within our business
- promoting our business
- establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights
For more information, including how to disable/delete cookies, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
Transfer of data out of the EEA
Information that we collect from you may be transferred to third party service providers working for us who may process that information at, a destination outside of the European Economic Area (‘EEA’).
These destinations may not have the same legal protections for personal data as you enjoy under English law. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy statement and data protection legislation.
When we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- the countries we transfer your personal data to have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission;
- we use contractual clauses approved by the European Commission which give personal data similar protection to that which it has in the EEA; or
- where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which required them to provide similar protection to personal data that applies within the EEA.
Please contact us if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of the EEA.
You have rights under data protection laws, in certain circumstances, including to:
- request access to personal information that we may process about you
- require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information free of charge
- to require us to erase personal data that we may process about you where this is no longer required to be processed by us
- to object to or restrict our processing of some of your personal information in certain circumstances
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, you should put your request in writing and provide us with enough information to identify you. If we need further information we will let you know.
In considering your request to exercise any of your rights, we will also apply the guidelines of the British Psychological Society concerning data protection and privacy relating to psychological testing in employment-related settings.
If you have any concerns or questions as to the way in which we process your information please do contact us. In addition you have a right to bring a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office or other applicable authority. More information can be found on the Information Commissioner’s Office and your rights at www.ico.org.uk.
Retention of information
We will retain your information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which we collected it, or for as long as we have your consent to do so where your consent is our legal basis on which we process such data.
Data and information collected through the provision of our services will be retained for a minimum of 8 years.
All retained data will be held subject to this privacy statement.
Changes to this policy
We may change this policy from time to time. You should check this policy frequently to ensure you are aware of the most recent version that will apply each time you interact with us.
To contact us please use the following details:
• 3 Wellington Court, Cambridge, CB1 1HZ
• +44 (0)1223 269009
• Our Data Protection Officer is Mark Goodridge. firstname.lastname@example.org