The video above is a recording of our recent webinar on Innovation Teams.
In conjunction with SPACE Consulting*, OE Cam has completed pan-european research to explore the critical human factors in the innovation process and understand the implications for leaders, teams and culture. The research report, “Human DNA in Innovation” was launched on Thursday 24th November at the first of three webinars and focused on how you build three core capabilities of teams to improve innovation:
- Balancing individuals and teams – how do you identify the right profiles, recruit the best talent, ensure diversity and allow the right amount of freedom to encourage innovation?
- Stimulating team environments – how do you create the necessary supportive conditions for innovation teams to thrive?
- Promoting Innovation Architects – this newly emerging role helps remove the internal barriers to innovation. Who are they and how do you manage them?
People selected must have a unique blend of competences and interpersonal skills as pointed out by the CEO of a Danish Pharma company. “They should be able to deal with the unknown. Be sensitised to global innovation issues and have a ‘can do’/positive mind-set”
Other webinars in the series:
- Thursday 8 December 2016 “Leadership – innovation maker or breaker?” To register, please click here
- Tuesday 13 December 2016 “Innovation: culture & transformation”
For more information about how to improve the effectiveness of your innovation programmes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* SPACE Consulting Europe is a strategic alliance of leading European management consulting firms. We help organisations work more effectively to deliver their strategy by improving their behavioural, cultural, structural and economic dimensions. SPACE operates in seven offices across Europe, with more than 200 consultants, for both public and private organisations.